How long does it take to process my order?
All SAFO products are made-to-order and production time is normally around 3-4 weeks (plus shipping).
How do I clean my cushions if I spill something on them?
- Blot off excess spills with paper towel being sure not to allow spills to spread or forced into the fabric.
- Do not use solvent-based cleaning products.
- Using a clean sponge, gently wash face of fabric with plain water or mild soap solution (such as detergent mixed with water). Do not scrub. Make certain that cleaning products are completely rinsed off the fabric.
- Do not wash either by hand or machine, nor place in a dryer.
How do I care for my cushion?
- Whilst this product can be used for outdoor applications, extra care and regular maintenance is required for longevity.
- In order to extend the product’s lifespan, we recommend that when possible, it is stored out of direct sunlight.
How do I clean my scarf if I spill something on it?
- Please take special care of your silk scarf or it will easily pull and fray.
- Dry clean or gently hand wash in cold water with mild soap.
- Gently squeeze to remove excess water and hang to dry.
- Iron while still slightly damp on low temperature.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not soak.
What kind of fabric is a SAFO cushion printed on?
- Hardwearing, adaptable high-performance fabric engineered for both domestic and commercial applications.
- Specially formulated waterproof fabric with total moisture barrier.
- Stain repellent and easy to clean, providing a practical solution to high spillage and heavy usage areas.
- Treated with Healthguard™ antimicrobial agent to impart antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Compliant with Building Code of Australia (BCA) in regards to Flame Retardancy.
What kind of inserts are supplied with a SAFO cushion cover?
- SAFO uses an eco-friendly supplier for cushion inserts.
- These recycled cushion inserts are filled with 100% PET fibre, which is derived from recycled water bottles.
- They look and feel similar to a high-grade polyester cushion insert but have a greater resilience rating and will last for much longer.
- Benefits include: Non-Allergenic - Machine Wash - Line Dry
Can I use the images on this website or associated sites for my own use?
Please feel free to share any images by tagging its original source. However, all images are protected by trademarks, copyright, intellectual property and other laws and therefore cannot be used for reproduction without the authorization of SAFO.